Monoderma A15 contains pure Retinol (VITAMIN A) at a concentration of 0.15%.
Contains pure Vitamin A (Retinol) at a concentration of 0.15%
- Manages aging skin
- Helps in the reduction of wrinkles
- Vitamin A encourages cell renewal and regulates the cell turnover
- Performs a delicate exfoliating/smoothing action
Thanks to the innovative and exclusive MonoDermoDose, Monoderma A15 supplies your skin with pure and stable VITAMIN A. The MonoDermo Dose allows the use of a “minimalist” formula which, because of its total lack of preservatives and fragrance, is safe and well tolerated by the skin.
The benefits of Vitamin A:
- Responsible for the renewal of skin cells within the epidermal tissue
- It has shown to be effective in preventing and delaying skin aging
- Performs a gentle exfoliating and smoothing action
- Has a clear effect of reducing wrinkles
How to Use :
- Apply the product in the evening. Monoderma A15 can be used for treatment cycles of 1-2 months, which can be repeated several times in a year, if necessary.
- It is preferable to use the product during the autumn-winter period. If you have sensitive skin, you can start using the product by applying it every other evening, in order to accustom the skin gradually to Retinol.
Method Of Use :
- Clean and dry the area of skin to be treated and then apply the contents of one MonoDermoDose.
- One MonoDermoDose is sufficient to treat the face and neck.
- After applying Monoderma A15, you can use other cosmetic products.
- To extract a MonoDermoDose, open the small window on the upper part of the disc and fold it back completely.
- Hold the MonoDermoDose between the fingers, in an upright position without using excessive pressure, and rotate the lower part of the container until it is detached from the upper part (the cap-shaped part).
- Once the two parts have been separated, apply the contents of both parts to the areas to be treated.
- Since every MonoDermoDose is completely biodegradable, after use it can be disposed with organic waste or directly in drain water.
Use of MonoDerma A15:
- Suitable for mature and pre-maturely aged skin for anti-aging
- Also suitable for skin prone to acne
- For external use only
Natural Benefits :
- Natural and safe – no harmful fragrances or preservatives
- Delicate exfoliating/smoothing action
- Helps lessen skin discoloration
- Serum Vegicaps maintain freshness against air exposure
- Easy, simple, no mess, daily application
- Shrinks deep wrinkles beside or under eyes and on the forehead
- Encourages cell renewal
- Fast results in a couple of weeks
- Eco-friendly ─ capsules can be disposed of safely
Thank You Glambox for this lovely product
For more Information Visit :