THE INTERPRETATION OF ONE OF THE FIRST INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI!!!
In the busy gastronomic landscape of Dubai, find the comfort of traditional Indian food at Ashiana. Ashiana, which means home, serves the most authentic Indian food from different parts of India, complimented by an exceptional dining experience built on a relationship of trust, being one of the first Indian restaurants in Dubai. They continuously endeavor to create and offer the purest Indian food, while paying careful attention to every aspect of service, ambiance and entertainment, making it stand out as a long-time favorite of food-lovers in Dubai. It will take you on a culinary journey through the different homes of India. Flavors from different regions of India have come together on one plate to give a gastronomic experience that is true both to Indian food and its origins itself, as well as Vineet’s interpretation of how it should be in the progressive world.
For the drinks I ordered the Watermelon Shikanji and Lemonade Pride, the drinks are amazing over here, freshly prepared and so very refreshing.
Here comes my Amuse Bousse, its Tamarind Shooter with Mini Stuffed Kachori and Crispy Prawns, what an awesome way to kick start your menu.
From the starters we were served Idli Chaat, a must try crispy and crunchy idli chunked in chaat chutneys. It was amazing to watch the Chef prepare in front of us and tasted so delicious and divine.
Chicken Malai Seekhpa, chicken seekh kebab stuffed with mild flavored cottage cheege, It was so cheesy, meaty and delicious. The minced chicken along with the other spices added so much to the character of the dish.
Here comes the tandoor option and it was all very delicious and appealing to the eye as it was all covered with smoke and I got some amazing video out of it, please refer to my Instagram page.
- Tulsi Mahi Tikka, fish cooked in a tandoori marinade with basil, chili, cumin and coriander. They used the fresh Sea Bream which tasted so divine with Bengali spices on it.
- Tandoori Mutton Chops, Ashiana signature spice blend & raw mango marinated lamb chops encrusted with nuts. This one was my personal favorite, the meat all tender and delicious, spices infused till the last bite.
- Bread Basket with Lachcha Paratha, Plain Naan, Tandoori Roti and Onion & Coriander Naan.
- Dal Makhani, a slow cooked overnight urad dal and rajma preparation enriched with fresh cream.
- Lamb Roganjosh, an aromatic preparation of lamb simmered with kashmiri chilli and onion gravy.
- Subz Briyani, assorted vegetable layered with saffron rice, dry fruits and rose water.
- Nariyal Mirch Prawn, prawn poached in a lime leaf, lemongrass and chili = garlic sauce.
- Dum Ka Murgh, slow cooked chicken in nutty velvet sauce.
Here comes my favorite part the Desserts and it was Ashiana Aan, that means all my favorite desserts in one plate.
- Gulabi Gulab, gulab jamun, rose cheese cake, rose petal and vanilla bean kulfi.
- Kesar Kulfi Pista Malai, saffron kulfi, pistachio encrusted yogurt ladoo.
- Blueberry Phirnee, a traditional rice pudding, almond disc, blueberry jelly.
- Jelebi with Rabdi Foam.
Overall it was an amazing experience and if you dine at dinner time live music will make your evening more happening.
Highlights : Home Delivery,Wheelchair Accessible,Full Bar Available,Kid Friendly,Luxury Dining,Wifi
Phone number : 04 2071733
Cuisines : Indian, North Indian
Cost : AED 380 for two people (approx.) Cash and Cards accepted
Opening hours : 12 Noon to 3 PM, 7 PM to 11 PM
Address : Upper Lobby Level, Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, Creek Road, Baniyas, Dubai