Shirley Conlon Organics is not just about beauty products, but a therapy, a way of life, and a better choice for your body, your health and your environment. Their aim is to create beautiful organic skincare products suitable for hot climates. Sustainable organic ingredients, natural lipids, vitamins and botanical extracts to help repair sun exposed skin and free from pore clogging synthetics and photo-toxic additives. All their products are made in small batches using ingredients sourced from the best, certified organic farms from around the world. The manufacturing laboratory gives them complete control over what goes into, and just as importantly what stays out of, our products.The small production eliminates the need for strong preservatives and ensures the freshest products for you. All raw materials are free from animal origin (except organic beeswax) and have not been animal tested.
I got to pamper myself with Shirley Conlon Facial at Queens Beauty Lounge JLT, full blog in my post and a big thank you to the entire team of the beauty salon for having me with you all. I was impressed with the organic products used by planting and harvesting all natures ingredients into a beauty product. I can imagine how beautiful the gorgeous lady will be, trying best to get an interview with her soon. So here’s my step to step procedure of my Shirley Conlon Facial priced at AED 350.
1. Olive and Castor Bean Cleansing Milk :Detergent free, alcohol free, gentle, nourishing and hydrating respects skins natural oils.
My full face was cleansed using this product and it gave a fresh and clean unblemished look and feeling to my skin.
2. Rosewater and Aloe Vera Toner : Anti ageing, alcohol free, calming, soothing,toning. Aloe Vera as after sun treatment, hydrating over make up.
It tightened my pores after the cleansing and gave a very soothing to my face.
3.Orange and Jojoba Exfoliating : Gently removes dead skin, brightens complexion and unblockes pores.
The touch of the light cream on my face was simply soothing and it helped a lot in unblocking my pores.
4. Relaxing Body Face Oil : Soothing, healing and calming, rose geranium balances sebum production, lavender, anti – inflammatory.
It had relaxed my face and as my therapist was an expert the massage was very healing to me.
5. Vitamin C Facial : Highly stable and non irritating vitamin C, reduces UV damage, brightening, the skin cell improvement is increased up to 30% when compared with I-ascorbic acid.
6. Eye Treatment : Q10 at 4% – excellent for crows feet, argan, frankincense, neroli and rose, ultimate EO blend for anti-ageing treatment.
This one was the most soothing and relaxing eye treatment i have ever experienced.
7. Green Clay and Mint Face Mask : Detox and oxygenates, removes blackheads and whiteheads, helps to lighten scars, stimulates collagen, minimizes pores.
The most aromatic and light mask, with a very soothing effect and the afteramath was simply gorgeous.
8. Fountain of Youth Face Cream : All skin types and good for eyes too, hyaluronic acid plumps up skin, pulls moisture from air into skin, deeply hydrating, light, easily absorbed.no pore clogging ingredients and no phototoxic ingredients.
I am still using this product before sleep and in the morning it gives me a flawless skin with a gorgeous glow.
Felling like I was on cloud nine, I left Queen’s Beauty Lounge with glowing, soft skin. , completely relaxing and with no nasty chemicals – it felt great. At just AED350, if you love organic then you’ll love this, it’s definitely going to be on my regular wish list and I’ll be recommending this facial to all my friends. Happy pampering peeps!
Queens Shirley Conlon Organic Facial:
A luxurious range of skincare products especially developed for hot climates, using ethical, eco friendly ingredients. Choose from a Detox / Anti Pollution Facial, Vitamin C Facial, Hydrating Facial or Anti Ageing Facial all at AED350. An SCO Signature Rosehip Facial with hot stone is AED550. An express facial or Eye Treatment costs AED150 alternatively, you can treat yourself to an Organic Spa Mani/Pedi for just AED220.
|What’s In?||What’s Out?|
Trendy and encouraging, the spa and salon will be offering an extensive range of organic treatments including nail care, hair care, customized facials, indulgent body treatments, grooming services – allowing ladies a very healthy environment to enjoy their favorite beauty treatments.
Queens Beauty Lounge & Spa has got 2 branches
Mob: +971 55 107 8605
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at :Trident Marinascape
Shop No. 5
Marina Boulevard Walk
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Mob: +971 56 329 2525
Email us at : email@example.com
Located at : Cluster Y Swiss Tower
Shop No. 1
Jumeirah Lakes Tower