Wadi Adventure in Al Ain, the Middle East’s first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing facility. With world class facilities and a variety of activities, Wadi Adventure has become a regular weekend getaway for friends and families looking for adventure.
Located at the base of Jebel Hafeet near the grassy fields of the Green Mubazzarah, Wadi Adventure offers its guests a fun day out, and an experience of a lifetime!
Some Facts on Wadi Adventure :
- The world’s longest man made whitewater channels – a combined length of 1,2 kilometers.
- The world’s largest surf pool, perfect for beginners and advanced surfers.
- An aerial obstacle course, including 2-story air park, zip line, climbing wall and giant swing.
- A family swimming pool and kid’s splash area – heated in winter and chilled in summer.
- A family-friendly low ropes obstacle course – great fun for the kids.
- A fully stocked retail store with Wadi Adventure and other branded apparel.
- A variety of food and beverage outlets, serving freshly prepared food and drinks.
- The most unique corporate and event space to be found in the Middle East.
- Space and infrastructure to host world class events, competitions, and large groups.
Our Media Trip to Hilton Al Ain included an adventurous trip to the Wadi Adventure, as this was our last activity of the perfect weekend gateway we checked out and headed towards the adventurous park. While reaching there we were guided by the team for the activities which included :
- Air Park
- Zip line
- Giant Swing
Our first activity was :
Rafting : Feel the thrills and spills of whitewater rafting as part of Wadi Adventure experience! With 3 separate levels of whitewater rapids available. Whether you’re on your own, or part of a group, the rafting team will ensure that our Wadi Adventure rafting experience is unforgettable! All raft trips include a professional guide, a short briefing on the fundamentals of rafting and essential safety information, as well as all the safety equipment needed.
It was a lifetime opportunity and experience, being a learner in swimming you need not to worry,just enjoy the rafts and follow the instruction of the guide.
Our next activity was the :
Air Park : A combination of 2 levels, 18 different elements and a 200 m long Zip Line, this activity is sure to keep you entertained all day. Testing our balance on the suspended balance beams, rope webs and spinning platforms before flying over the lakes, at 10 meters per second!
After the Air Park we went for :
Zip Line : Fly across the channels and lakes by zip line. It was a worth trying and you fly up in the air with the beautiful lake on your down. The view is amazing, you just have to relax and trust your rope.
The last activity was :
Giant Swing : Get strapped in to experience the 3 seater giant swing. Accelerate at 60km/hour as the 11m high swing is released, swinging through the center of the 2 story air park. This is definitely one for the Adrenalin junkies!
The Other Activities Includes :
- Surfing : Take a lesson with one of the experienced Surf Instructors in the largest surf pool in the world, or hire the pool and keep the perfect break all to yourself. With state of the art Wave Pool technology, it can create waves for every level of surfer – from small rolling waves for beginners; to over 3meter Lefts, Rights, A-Frames and Close-Outs.
- Kayaking :With the longest combined channels in the world you can go from easy class 1 to very challenging class 3+ all in the manageable confines of the conveyor access channels. The first timers will be subject to a check out process with one of the instructors to ensure that you will safely be able to navigate the channels. Please bring your own shoes for the activity.
- Climb : Get face-to-face with the climbing wall at Wadi Adventure. 13 meters high and 7 color-coded routes to choose from, this vertical wall has something to challenge every level of climber.
- Wake Board : Experience the thrills of wake boarding, knee boarding and skiing in a safe and controlled environment. With over 350m of running cable, two unique features and reaching speeds of up to 45km/h. The wake park is a fun experience for all ages and levels, Wadi Adventure also offers lessons for those who would like to learn a new sport/activity. Passes will be sold per hour for up to 8 people and all safety equipment and boards are provided by Wadi Adventure. Jump, grind, flip and ski your way through Wadi Adventure’s newest attraction the cable wake park.
- Swim : In addition to the action packed activities that the park has to offer, Wadi Adventure gives all guests the opportunity to enjoy the excitement of splashing in the waves! During specific hours of the day, the world famous surf pool is open for “Open Beach” Swimming sessions – bringing the beach to Al Ain. The family pool and kid’s splash area are available throughout the day for your enjoyment. This is a perfect spot to soak up the sun and enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool with the whole family.
After a long adventurous day we were headed to Surf Cafe with a view of the majestic Jebel Hafeet mountain range, enjoyed fresh, healthy and finely plated dishes from an internationally inspired buffet.
The other dining options are :
- Tiki Hut: Treat the kids to a hot dog and frozen smoothie while relaxing at the family pool. If you’re looking for a quick snack, the Tiki Hut is the place to be.
- Rafters Grill: Overlooking the whitewater rafting channels and kayaking lakes, this outlet offers quick and fresh salads, kebabs, shawarma, desserts and a selection of cool and refreshing beverages. The Rafters Grill is a great place to relax and watch all the action of the whitewater activities.
- Mango Mango: Cool off with some freshly-cut fruit, smoothies, soft-drinks, ice cream, and other ice cold delights!
It was a fun fill day with lots of activities and adventure themes. All adventure freaks this is the right place for you to come and enjoy your day. A big thank you to Mehek Alam the Marketing Executive to guide us and making our day a memorable one.
- For General Inquiries call on +971 (0)3 781 8422.
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternatively, email at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 24 hours for one of the team to respond.
- For any media or press related enquiries, email at email@example.com
- To speak directly to thesales department,call +971 56 112 3055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit