World’s tallest building, a living wonder, stunning work of art, incomparable feat of engineering, the magnificent Burj Khalifa is all about. In concept and execution, Burj Khalifa has no peer. It is a mega tall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest artificial structure in the world, standing at 829.8 m (2,722 ft)
At over 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records:
- Tallest building in the world
- Tallest free-standing structure in the world
- Highest number of stories in the world
- Highest occupied floor in the world
- Highest outdoor observation deck in the world
- Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
- Tallest service elevator in the world
The central core emerges at the top and culminates in a sculpted spire. A Y-shaped floor plan maximizes views of the Arabian Gulf. Viewed from the base or the air, Burj Khalifa is evocative of the onion domes prevalent in Islamic architecture.
My first visit to At The Top was on our first anniversary in 2012 October, and i cannot imagine any better a way to celebrate it. A worth decision and a worth visit. Soaring high at 555 meters, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY is fittingly Dubai’s most iconic destination.The exclusive access to the redefined, highest outdoor observatory in the world, spread across levels 148 and 125 of Burj Khalifa. The journey begins when you step into the At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY lounge, from where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. Inside, watch in amazement as specially designed projections give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you ascend to Level 124.
Once you are inside the Lounge to go up At The Top, you get a good information about the tallest buildings in the world and also the beautifully designed Downtown Dubai as blue prints.
Then you are led by an elevator where depiction of videos of the tower are so informatively shown and you get a detailed idea right from the making to the construction,design, architecture. A bit history of this beautiful city Dubai is also shown in the videos right from Old to new Dubai.
Level 124 offers you a spacious deck to enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of the city. At the Top, Burj Khalifa offers unparalleled vistas from the Gulf to the Arabian Desert and beyond, Explore the unique, interactive Burj Khalifa multi-media exhibits, be thrilled by a high speed journey in one of the world’s fastest elevators.You can take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
There is the world’s highest public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounding panorama where you can Integrate reality and special effects with At the Top Green Screen Photography. Shop at exclusive Souvenirs shops at the At the Top Retail Boutique while gazing over Dubai as you have never seen it before.
Burj Khalifa Fast Facts :
- The concrete used for Burj Khalifa is equivalent to the weight of 100,000 elephants.
- The amount of steel rebar used for the tower is 31,400 metric tons. Laid end to end this would extend over a quarter of the way around the world.
- Condensate is collected from the building’s cooling system and used for irrigation of landscape plantings. Every year, 15 million gallons of water are sustainably collected this way.
- The cladding of Burj Khalifa contains over 24,000 individually cut glass panels.
- The curtain wall area of Burj Khalifa is equivalent to 17 football fields.
- Burj Khalifa’s observatory elevators are amongst the fastest in the world, with a speed of up to 10 metres per second.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building and free-standing structure in the world at over 800 metres high.
- The tip of the spire can be seen 95 km away.
- At the peak of construction, 12,000 workers were on site every day.
- With over 160 levels
How to reach :
At the Top, Burj Khalifa is situated on level 124 of the World’s Tallest Tower, Burj Khalifa. Access to the Ticket Counter and entrance is via The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level.
Information about tickets :
Immediate entry tickets are available in limited numbers daily.
Pre-purchased Tickets can be collected directly from the ‘Will Call’ counter.
I recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance, especially on weekends to avoid long queues and experience At the Top, Burj Khalifa at your leisure.
For More Details Contact :
To book tickets click :